For the latest information on COVID-19 visit sacoronavirus.co.za

R 190 000 | 4 bed property for sale in zinkwazi beach

Property Description

Exclusive to Harcourts Coastal Design - Invest in a 10 % or 20 % share for a PROMOTIONAL PRICING - LIMITED TIME OFFER in this holiday home on the sought-after North Coast of Kwazulu Natal, the fastest expanding coastal region of South Africa. This fractional Ownership concept is not new. This share-block Company was registered in 2000 and development was completed soon thereafter. Each co-owner holds a minimum of a 10 % share in one of the houses which gives you occupation rights of a minimum of 5 weeks. This home owner is selling either 10 % or 20 % shares. See your shares grow in value whilst enjoying regular breaks in your own holiday home! Situated on the Dolphin coast is the village of Zinkwazi and just across the road from the beach lies this stunning complex consisting of 8 houses tastefully laid out amongst the natural coastal bush with a large swimming pool as as the central point. This house comprises of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 2 en-suites plus a guest toilet and is ideal for two families to share their holiday. New curtains and bedding complete this lovely unit. This fully furnished double story house features an open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen leading onto an enclosed patio with built-in braai. There is also a large open patio ideal for sun bathers. Three air conditioning units throughout ensure a comfortable living environment even during the hottest summer months. The window frames are steel painted, not aluminium and there is a security slam lock gate at the top patio sliding door to keep the 'monkeys' out. The complex is walled with secure access and each house has an alarm system linked to a response company. Zinkwazi Village, with a population of under a 1000 also boasts a ski-boat club with a pub and social gatherings on a Friday night is a highlight of the week. The public beach swimming area is monitored by life guards who also patrol the beaches with Quad bikes. The lagoon, an estuary of the Zinkwazi River is also the largest in KZN. The river can also be traversed with small water crafts, like a rubber duck or Jet-ski for up to 5kms upstream - excellent for bird watching and fresh-water fishing - fish eagles are regularly spotted. Or enjoy a stroll on the uncluttered beaches for many kilometers North and South. Zinkwazi Beach is linked to the N2 Motorway via tarred road and the only access road to the Village is controlled by a guarded security check point. Princes Grant Golfing Estate is only 20 minutes away, Ballito 30 mins and King Shaka Airport 40.


Property Details

Property FeaturesSecurity system

Purchase PriceR 190 000

Type of PropertyHouse

Last Updated03 Jul 2022

Rooms

Additional RoomsGuest toilet

Bedrooms4

Bathrooms3

Reception Rooms

Living AreaOpen plan

External Features

Outdoor LivingEntertainment area (Covered, Partly covered and Other surface), Pool (Chlorine), Deck / patio

GaragesSingle lock-up, Remote Gates

General Features

FencingWalled, Electric Fence

Location

LocalityClose to beach

Property Location

Similar Property in nearby suburbs

Agent

Sam Theessen

Share        

Add Email Alert
To receive emails for similar properties in Zinkwazi Beach!


Close